Professional Freight Handling
The objective of our freight handling service is to load and unload, sort, segregate, palletize, and shrink-wrap product to our customers’ specifications.
- Providing professional freight handlers to load and unload trailers, containers, and railcars.
- Specializing in high sku’s, floor loaded, mixed product.
- Exists as your leadership team’s single point of contact.
- Establishes and reinforces proper work standards and procedures.
- Ensures proper supervision, communication, and employee training.
Fixed Measurable Cost
A1 QLS’ fixed cost models can be tailored to provide several rate options for controlling your labor expenses while promoting increased productivity. Many times a fixed cost solution can be designed to match your operation’s key performance indicators.
- When possible, a per unit rate is established; therefore:
- You pay only for work that is completed and completed correctly.
- You pay for productive time only, not down time.
- Your costs are measurable and highly visible, allowing for greater cost control.
- Your labor costs are easily projected on a daily, period, or annual basis.
Flexible Labor – Special Projects
We are accustomed to handling many types of projects that may not be typical of daily business operations, such as:
- Product Labeling
- Product Liquidation
- Disaster Recovery
- Shipping and Receiving
- RF Receiving
- Receiver Reconciliations
- Order Picking
- Product Storage
- down stacking
- Customer Order Auditing
- Janitorial Services
- Pallet Alignment
- Trailer Spotting
- Kitting and Sub-assembly
When possible, projects are priced on a production basis.
We are continually looking for technologies to help us in supporting our customers, such as:
- Web-Based, customer accessed trailer / container status reporting